We got up and went to church, where Liv enjoyed the music and promptly went to sleep. She is always such a good baby in church, and everyone always comments on it. Maybe it's because I grew up in this church, and these people don't expect me to have a baby that behaves well in church. But she surprises us all!
We then went home before heading to Vista to have dinner with the family. And when I say family, I mean everyone, I believe that there were 20 people there. We had a great
The long drive to Vista (about 2 miles from our house), Olivia decided it was time to take another nap. We live by the motto "Let the sleeping baby sleep". So, I went in, and left Travis in the car with Liv. Finally after 45 minutes, and she had yet to wake up, we decided to wake her up and bring her in. After all, our family was happy to see us, but more happy to see Liv. Since she had a decent nap, she was happy to be passed all over the room. I think that just about everyone got to hold her. I think she enjoys the attention.
After we were done with dinner, we went over to my mom's house to see Grammie and Poppi. Liv was excited to see them and Charlie (the dog). She even learned to throw the ball to Charlie (well...kinda). She would pick it up and then just let it go, but hey...she has to start somewhere. We were all pretty impressed.
After the visit we came back home, and Liv headed off for her final nap of the day. With all that going on, she was in a great mood, and enjoyed being home to play with her toys and her pups!
I've also included a couple of pictures of Liv in a couple of outfits this past week, that came from cousin Julia. They were more "fall" type outfits, that I was worried she wouldn't be able to wear. But with the colder weather that we've been having, they worked out great! She looked like such a little diva in the purple jacket!


No comments:
Post a Comment