Monday, March 3, 2008

Random Pictures of Olivia in February

Since I have been horrible about posting pictures - here are a few from February!


Olivia and Pokey are trying to hide!
Kisses for Pokey (a bear that Libby got just before she turned 3)
Big Hugs!
Is this Yoda? Olivia likes to dress up and she got a hold of one of Travis' yard shirts and wore it around the house!
Showing us her new duds
In Daddy's gloves (another new favorite word)
High Five!
Checking out the people in the Holiday Inn (this was a Christmas gift from Kate - to Libby - we had one just like it growing up at our Grammie's house and we loved playing with it - and now Olivia does too)
Eating hot dogs with her toy fork & knife (I hear this is what they do at Grammie's house)

Enjoying Fazolli's
This girl likes spaghetti
Cutie
With Poppi on Libby's birthday
Olivia with Grandpa Fred (she started calling him Pepaw - I guess if she has a Papa and a Poppi, then Pepaw makes a lot of sense)


This is Olivia's "aren't I cute" pose
Oh No!
Cheese!
Cutie pie

Olivia in her PIMP hat


Helping Daddy with his cereal
Olivia got the flu just before our trip to Florida - she did NOT feel good.
Sleeping on the couch
Olivia loving on Pokey


No comments: