Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Second Cousins

Below are pictures of Olivia and her 2nd cousins (and a couple of first cousins mixed in). Last weekend, my cousin Becky and her family were in town from California, so we were able to all get together and have the kids together at Jeff & Rachel's new house. I think that Grammie was in her glory with them all here - so we thought it was a great opportunity for a picture of Grammie with most of her great-grandbabies (missing were Tyler & Johnny).


From left to right: Olivia, Julia, Joshua, Grammie, Jimmy, Matteson & Kiera.
Now I will explain who everyone belongs to:
Olivia - Libby
Julia & Jimmy - Katy
Joshua - Jeff
Matteson & Kiera - Becky

Trying to get 5 kids under 4 to sit together for a picture wasn't easy!


I really like this one...

We had a great time hanging out - it was pretty loud with all the kids - but the kids had a great time! Olivia can't wait to go visit Kiera and Matteson out in CA sometime. After spending time with all the kids - that trip has definitely moved up on our list - I just don't get to spend as much time with my cousin Becky as I'd like - so we'll have to make the trip to them next!

Thanks to Rachel for sending out these pictures!

No comments: