Some of you might be wondering why it took me so long to post pictures of Liv's birthday party. Well, I accidentally deleted the photos off of my camera. Luckily Earle was able to save me and was able to recover them ALL!!! I took a lot of photos (and so did Rick)!
We had GREAT weather - a little warm and pretty windy - but it made the heat bearable. Backyardigan's was the theme and everyone seemed to have a good time.
Julia in her Uniqua mask!

Olivia in her Tyrone mask


Olivia and Daddy with Aunt Roseann

Olivia with Jamie

Uncle Ed & Aunt Joyce enjoying their grandson, Joshua

Julia had fun in the sprinkler

And so did Meris & Jimmy
3 comments:
Looks like the party was lots of fun!
Hi Lib!
She is so adorable. I can't believe that she is two already. It looks like the party was a hit.
Take care and enjoy!
Miss ya,
Jennifer DeBoy
Okay, Lib, she is a DOLL!!! How does she feel about younger men? ;)
Post a Comment