Tonight I took Olivia to see her Great Grammie. We had a good visit - as we always do. Olivia knows where Grammie keeps her "snacks" - AKA cereal. She also knows where to find the dolls and the ducks. She loves riding in the elevator at her place too. This time she wasn't shy at all with the other residents. She usually acts shy when people talk to her, but not this time - she carried on conversations with these people! So cute!
Here is Liv having a snack of raisins and cereal.

And a picture of Olivia in Grammie's rocking chair.

You can't see it too well in this picture - but Olivia decided to draw on her legs with a pen she found. It all happened so quickly - I was looking through photographs with Grammie and Olivia just picked up a pen and started drawing....on her legs! Grammie asked me "You don't mind if she draws on herself, do you?" It was cute - and messy. But cleaned off easily. When we got home, she couldn't wait to show Daddy! She kept saying "My legs - I draw". Very creative!

Grammie checking out Liv's drawings

A great picture with Great-Grammie.

Lots of hugs and kisses for Great-Grammie. I love how Olivia always grabs the face of whomever she is kissing!
1 comment:
Aren't grandmas great...they always have the best treats! I think your little princess looks a lot like her daddy...too cute!
Post a Comment