Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We finally made it to see Santa!

We went tonight to see Santa! Olivia was thrilled and ran right up to him and jumped on his lap! She told him that she wanted a doll house and some polly pockets. She was really cute. But she didn't really want to smile for the photos - we did get one picture taken and I'll have to scan that in to post later. Here are the pics I took.







We were going to go last night, but when we got home from work, and found out that Liv decided not to nap yesterday - we knew that was a bad idea. The girl was so tired - I told her for sure if we went yesterday she would get nothing but coal! :) Good thing we waited until tonight! She was so good and nice and said "thank you" to Santa! Love this kid!


No comments: