No pictures this time. Olivia was at my mom's all weekend with her cousins and had a great time! We also had a great time and got a few things done at home.
Sometimes Liv will say things to me, that I just can't believe that a 2 1/2 year old should be able to say.
Last night as we were approaching bath time, I told her that she had to pick up her Polly Pockets and get ready for her bath - she then said to me "Chill mom" - yeah, she's 2 1/2! I told her that wasn't a nice thing to say! And if she said it again, she'd have a time out. She said "Sorry Mom, I won't say that again". So cute!
Then as we were approaching the bath - I asked her to take her socks off, and she said "relax". Yeah, so we had the conversation again - don't say that or you'll get a time out - and again, she said "Sorry Mom, I won't say that again".
She is a trip! Of course, my parents would be glad that I have a child that speaks to me this way. But honestly, she's 2 1/2 and she's already sassy...what is 13 going to look like?
Happy Early Valentine's Day!
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment