Olivia has been quite the goof lately. She's been saying the funniest things. For example, she's all about the stall tactics for bed time. We've had all kinds of things in her room from wicked witches to alligators. And we need to get rid of them - usually we just throw them out the window. She's also working on potty training, so she uses that as a stall tactic too.
The other night when she was almost ready for bed, then decided to use the potty, Travis said "She's starting to use this now as a stall tactic" and when he got into the bathroom after her (as he was saying this), Olivia responded with "Whatever Dad". Ugh....I just can't believe that she already understands the use of this word. At least she's not throwing the "w" with her hands at us yet.
Liv also uses the term "just like that" a lot. She uses this as she is telling us about her day and what happened. She'll tell us, I was playing, and I fell, and I cried, booo hooo "just like that". It's pretty funny.
And, unfortunately, as her vocabulary improves, we're losing some of the funny phrases. Just this weekend, she quit saying "Wizar da boz" and started saying "Wizard of Oz". It actually made me a little sad.....I really enjoyed her saying the "Wizar da boz". I'll miss that one.
Happy Early Valentine's Day!
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment