Monday, June 1, 2009

Too Cute!

How is my baby this big!?!?! I just can't believe how big she is looking lately.

And she's been saying some rather funny things lately. Yesterday Travis had gone to help his dad hang doors in his new house, and Olivia said to me, "When my daddy comes back home, I'll be so happy...right now I'm sad." It was cute!

Later when we were out playing on her new swingset (pictures to be coming in the next week, after we finish the landscaping around it. She said "Mom, there's a snake on my castle" and I looked, and there was a caterpillar on it. I told her it was just a caterpillar, she said "a calapillar"? I said it to her a few more times hoping she'd catch the "T" but she didn't, she'd just repeat "calapillar"! Too cute!

She was looking exceptionally cute getting ready for school this morning - so I asked Travis to snap a few pictures of her. As you can see she was in a great mood too! So cute!! I love these shorts, they came from Meris - my friend's daughter. And the t-shirt under her sweatshirt came from cousin Julia. We get so many cute hand-me-downs! We are lucky!!







No comments: