Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia!

For Olivia's birthday this year, we took a trip to the Zoo! We all really had a good time!
Olivia checking out the zebras and the giraffes!


This is when she was being grumpy because she wanted to go back and see the giraffe, but I told her she had to eat at least half her sandwich first, she was NOT happy!


She MADE Travis get in the picture with her! She told him he had to ride the big dog!

Checking out the seals.


The bib gorilla actually scared her, so I was surprised when she wanted to have her picture taken on the statue!



She has been OBSESSED with watching Finding Nemo! She was so excited to find "Dori" in the aquarium!

We watched Dori swim for about 15 minutes!
Olivia Octopus!

Olivia - being the dog!

Leaving the park with her souvenirs!

This is about 10 minutes into the ride home...I knew she'd fall right asleep!


No comments: