So, I haven't updated in quite some time, and I figured I had better.....
I have a few posts to add, and we'll start off with Olivia's 3rd birthday party! :)
Our theme was Wizard of Oz this year, and even the weather cooperated, it was REALLY windy! I had gotten Olivia a special outfit for the day - a Dorothy pillowcase dress. It turned out REALLY cute!

Olivia, her cousins, Julia and Jimmy and her friend Meris all tried to see how loud they could scream in the playhouse! :)

Liv and her buds!

Cousin Julia and Olivia! Julia was "pink Dorothy" so Olivia could be "blue Dorothy"!


The kids had a good time playing on Olivia's new playscape! This was Olivia's birthday present from us! She sure does love it!

Her Grammie made the cupcakes for her party too!

It was so windy, we weren't sure if Olivia was going to be able to blow out the candle, but we were able to block enough wind to do it.


Enjoying cupcakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment