Well, I've thought about it for a few months, and have decided to take the plunge and start a blog for our family. The main purpose is for our extended family and friends to be able to keep in touch with what is going on in our lives, or more importantly, Miss Olivia's life. She is changing day by day, and continually amazes me.
I hope to be able to post about once a week with updates. I hope that you all enjoy the blog!
Libby (Travis & Olivia too)


3 comments:
How fun! We love the updates! When are you coming for a visit to warm FL?
Hey Lib! You too Travis Wow, I can't believe how big Olivia is getting! She was just a little thing in the last photo I saw of her. Your blog is a little lacking of content, but that will come in time. I’ve included a link to your blog from my blog.
Our family is going well. Work, well….. that is going ok, but that is another story for another time. Now we can keep update with each other by our blogs. It’s been since Christmas that I’ve updated mine. I was nice to hear from you.
Take care,
Bryan
Very cute! Keep those pictures coming!
Uncle Joel ~~blogging anonymously~~
Post a Comment