This week, Olivia and I watched Charlotte's Web. Liv was sitting in her chair, then she moved to a more comfy spot...on Rusty! He didn't seem to mind. They sat like this for about 20 minutes. He just loves her!

Here are a few pictures of Olivia with both of the dogs. You don't often see pictures of Olivia and Shadow,
because quite honestly...Shadow doesn't care for her too much. Not that she's mean...she's very nice. She'd just prefer not to be man-handled the way she does Rusty. So, Shadow just stays out of Liv's way. Once in a while, Shadow will come in for a quick kiss. Olivia thinks that Shadow is a riot! She laughs every time Shadow runs by her.

And another constant picture in our house....Liv walking with Rusty! From what I've heard from Travis' parents, he and his brother learned to walk holding onto their Golden Retriever (also Rusty) when they were kids. I'm sure that Fred will LOVE this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment