Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back in the saddle again....

Well, this marked the beginning of a new phase for us! I went back to work on Monday! I've really enjoyed the last month and a half off (Thank you LaSalle Bank)! It really was a great time. Liv and I got to spend a lot of time together, and I will never forget watching her take her first steps! I'm so grateful that I got this opportunity to enjoy the summer with my girl!

But the fun is over and it's back to work! As most of you know, I accepted a job at the University of Michigan. I'm only on day 3, but so far, I'm really enjoying it! And now that I'm getting a better grasp on what I will be doing on a regular basis, the more I think that this job is perfect for me!

Well, before our lives went back to normal, we took a quick trip up North to visit Travis' Dad and Sue. We had a great time and are already looking forward to a longer trip in the fall (our favorite time of year)!

Here is Liv's first experience with the Great Lakes! Here she is testing out the water in Lake Huron!
Immediately she wanted to get into the water and play!
Here is the little lady running around in her Grandpa's HUGE garage! She thought that this was fun! Notice her T-Shirt...it's from Grandpa Fred & Grandma Sue - it's a Lake Superior State University Shirt!
Here is Liv and her Grandpa, Dad and Great-Grandpa watching her enjoy the nice day!
Olivia and her Grandpa by the big rock!
A picture of the three of us with the big rock!
Olivia with her Dad and Great Grandpa!
All the photos and excitement really wore Liv out!

Pictures with Grandma & Grandpa!
Liv really enjoyed playing at Grandma & Grandpa's house! Grandma got out some Tupperware and spoons for Liv to play with. She had a ball!
Liv kept trying to give the spoon to her Great-Grandpa!
Olivia with her Dad and Grandpa Fred.
Four Generations! Great Grandma, Grandpa Fred, Liv, Travis and Great-Grandpa!

Olivia also enjoyed looking out the back sliding glass door and the front door!
Playing Jenga/Dominos with Grandma! When you're 1, you can play Jenga and Dominos together!
Olivia talking on Grandma's phone! It's amazing how many calls she got!
Showing off her Lakers shirt!
Smiling with Grandpa!
We can't wait for our next visit!



No comments: