Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I deserve this...

We've had a busy week....and yes it's only Wednesday! I got a call on Monday that Liv wasn't feeling well at daycare, so I left work to go get her and after a trip to the doctor's office and a trip to the hospital for a chest x-ray, it was determined that Olivia has pneumonia. The worst symptom that she had was the inability to breath well. She wasn't wheezy, but almost like she couldn't catch her breath. After some antibiotics and breathing treatments, she is doing great! Travis stayed home with her on Tuesday, and I did today. She really seems fine, but I want to have her home for one more day, just to be sure. So, tomorrow, Grandma Cindy is coming to spend the day with Olivia. I'm sure that they'll have a lot of fun...I know we did today!

Here comes the part that I deserve. You know how every woman is told by their mother, "I hope you have a child just like you!" Well, my grandma told my mom, and along I came....punishment served! Well, my mom said this to me many times, and now I'm getting mine. Yes, Olivia looks just like Travis, be she completely has my attitude and strong will.

Her new favorite thing to do is to stand anywhere that she should be sitting, on the couch, in her chair, in the bath, etc... We tell her over and over and over to sit down! She just smiles at us. We swat her...she just smiles at us. We take away the chair (which is where she breaks this rule the most) and she throws a mild fit, and gets over it. Then when she gets the chair back...she does this all over again. Yes, I know...my mom is smiling...and yes, I deserve this!

Here is Olivia this morning, showing off her cute Gap fashions! She's also started to really take her blanket with her everywhere.

Below is the smile I get when she stands in her chair, as if she's really proud of herself!
This is the chin held high...."I can do it because I'm a big girl" pose.

Shaking her head no at me as I tell her to stay seated.
Smiling, just laughing at her chair and how fun it would be to stand in it, one more time!
Below is the look just as she drops to the chair, after standing in it, like "What?? I'm sitting!"
This face just says "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!"
Ohhh...check me out!!! I'm a bad little lady! Breakin' the law, breakin' the law!
I'm sure it didn't help with me and my camera. But it was too funny. If you come by sometime, you'll get to see it! She loves to test us in front of guests!


No comments: