Well, going back to work really limits my blogging time! I have put in a lot of hours at my new job, and am really loving it! I have met some fantastic people that I know will enrich my life. I've learned SO much in this short three weeks. I've also re-learned the value of comfortable shoes! Since I really haven't had much need for anything but my flip-flops since late June, I forgot that shoes can be so restricting. But I'm getting used to wearing them again!
I'm just putting in a few random pictures of the little lady that were taken over the last few weeks.

Here is Olivia at bathtime! When Daddy gives baths...Liv gets to sport the faux hawk!

Here is Liv helping Daddy vacuum! She really likes the Dyson! With me working so much, Travis really pitched in and took care of everything! He's the best!

Here, Travis is teaching Liv to vacuum the house...one less chore for him to cover! Liv's expression was actually when my mom walked in the door! She always gets so excited to see her Grammie! This warms Grammie's heart...just a little!

This picture might be a little washed out, but I just love her smile here! She is always so happy! On another note, she did get two more teeth in (just as I was heading back to work), she now has four on top and the two lonely, crooked ones on the bottom! She also got a little sick on my second week back to work (great timing Liv!), and my mom took a day off to take care of her and Travis' aunt, Roseann came down for the day to take care of our lady! I'm so thankful to have so many family members around who are all so willing to pitch in to help us! Much thanks!!!
On a side note, Travis and I were very busy this weekend putting in landscaping...well, the first phase of it! We installed landscape block...four pallets...which equals 504 blocks...at 26lbs a piece! We moved over 13,000 pounds of block this weekend! Yes, we are sore...yes we are taking drugs! I'll post more pictures later this week. Next, we have to have dirt delivered....yards and yards of dirt! Then I'll call upon my mom and Aunt Marcy to come and plant! It looks so much better already!
No comments:
Post a Comment