Here are the photos from our trip to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. Travis and Olivia checking out the goats, chickens and ducks. Olivia trying to pick out the perfect pumpkin! She found a pumpkin that she liked, but it was too big to take home!
Liv really liked the animals. Olivia checking out the big horses getting geared up for the hay rides.
Hey Libby, I just wanted to let you know that I found you blog! Well, Jason did I should say. In case you haven't figured it out, this is Kari (Howard)Carpenter. I just thought I would let you know that we have a blog also. Feel free to check it out. www.kariandfam.blogspot.com and also I have a photography blog at www.touchoflovephotography.blogspot.com
You little one is absolutely adorable!!! Aren't they the funnest?! I hate to tell you Libby, but I think she looks more like Travis than you!!! Ok trying to keep this short, but again great to see you guys are doing well!
1 comment:
Hey Libby, I just wanted to let you know that I found you blog! Well, Jason did I should say. In case you haven't figured it out, this is Kari (Howard)Carpenter. I just thought I would let you know that we have a blog also. Feel free to check it out. www.kariandfam.blogspot.com and also I have a photography blog at www.touchoflovephotography.blogspot.com
You little one is absolutely adorable!!! Aren't they the funnest?! I hate to tell you Libby, but I think she looks more like Travis than you!!! Ok trying to keep this short, but again great to see you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment