Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

Well, our little chick loved Halloween! She enjoyed her school's parade in the morning and liked running around in her chicken costume! Liv got her first bite of candy last night, and she liked it! I figure we might as well corrupt her now - if we don't give her the first tastes now, her candy loving grammie will (if she hasn't already)!


Here are some pictures of Liv at the Halloween parade at school. She wasn't all that willing to let me get a great picture of her (actually this is getting harder and harder to do lately). So, some of the pictures are blurry - because she was moving so fast. But she really enjoyed it and loved her costume.







Here is Liv in the evening at Great Grammie C's place. She was so cute and couldn't wait to show off for all the residents!

And here she is giving kisses and hugs to Great Grammie!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute costume! Brooke didn't want any pictures taken with her witch costume on, either.

karicarp said...

She looks absolutely adorable! I tried that same costume on Carson at Old Navy, I thought Jason would kill me if I came home with a chicken costume for his SON! LOL She has the CUTEST smile!!! Glad you guys had a good halloween.

Danielle said...

That is the same costume Ava wore last year! I loved it too.... Olivia looks so cute!