Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Day!

Olivia's Northern Grandma & Grandpa got on me because I haven't updated the blog in a while. Sorry - here are plenty of pictures for you to look over. Olivia helping Daddy open presents - mmmm gum!
Olivia's new pretty dress from Grandma Betty!
One of Olivia's favorite presents from Christmas came from Aunt Nichole - a Graco baby carrier! She carried her baby all over the house, until....
she opened the stroller from Aunt Nichole! Olivia has been pushing her babies up and down the hall since Christmas morning. She just loves it! After she opened this, we could hardly get her to look at anything else. She was even driving it over her other new things.
And off she goes!
Opening another present from Grandma Betty!
We bought Liv one of those Magna-doodles - kinda like an etch-a-sketch (for those of us from the 70's/80's generation). She can draw on it, and then wipe it clean and start all over! It has a magnetic pen - so it makes NO mess! Yeah! She really likes it!
Then as we were getting ready to go to the farm for Christmas, miss Olivia fell asleep with Daddy! Travis didn't even realize that she was asleep until I came out and told him that she was out! Opening presents really took it out of her!
Here is cousin Julia opening a gift from us. This is Jasmine and she completes the collection of soft Disney Princesses for Julia. We bought her Snow White when Jimmy was baptised (so she'd have something to open too), and she LOVED her and slept with her every night. So, I found a few more - Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel and Belle. We gave her those for her birthday. I really thought that was it, but then I found Jasmine. I don't think that they make any others - I really think that I got her all they had. But Julia told us that she doesn't have them all yet, that there must be a Pocahontas and Milan. She said that I should "keep looking" for the others. Don't worry Julia, I've got my eyes open!
Here is Julia, when Santa came to visit at the farm. He always shows up, and for some reason, Papa always misses it! Santa doesn't say much (for fear that he'll sound too much like Papa). Liv isn't a big fan of Santa this year. She did let me sit on Santa's lap with her on mine (I'll get that picture from my sister later).

Here is miss Julia in Great-Grammie's old rocking chair
As soon as Julia moved, Liv snuck right in and sat down. Then Julia decided to come back and sit with her.
Liv was less than thrilled with this idea.
So, Grandma Cindy went and got one of the rocking chairs that my sister and I used to have when we were little. Julia took that, but there wasn't a chair left for Jimmy. He's getting so big - and walking all over the place!
And here is Liv helping Papa open a present that she bought for him!


No comments: