We put our tree up in the dining room. I'm not brave enough to have our 2nd tree up in the family room - I'm afraid that Liv will pull it right down. Luckily the dining room (and rest of the house) is barricaded off from her.
We got to go through a lot of old ornaments and decorations. The pictures here are of Olivia playing with the flying angel from Grammie C's house. This used to hang by the back patio sliding doors. We would play with this angel forever! As soon as we got it out, Liv loved it! She kept trying to catch it - and then she would giggle. The angel isn't quite as pretty as I remembered her to be (she's actually kinda scary) - but I suppose that comes with many grandkids playing with her over the last 30 years. Also - on a funny note, she only cost $1.80 when she was purchased new (the tag was still on the box). But Liv really enjoyed her.
She also liked the Gold hanging ball from Grammie's house.
Then here is Liv reading the Hanukkah book from
As a note - the pillows were on the couch because I wasn't feeling well and because of my cough was banished to sleep there until I wasn't so loud (poor Travis couldn't sleep).
And her are a few pictures of Liv with Rusty - he is always such a good sport. He is getting smart though - and will get up and move as soon as she is closer to the ground (he wouldn't want to hurt her).
And last but not least - our little bearded lady. She likes the bubbles from washing her hair - and we decided to make our own Santa (who she is totally afraid of - by the way). So, I doubt that we'll be making the mall trip for the photo with Santa. He will likely show up to my dad's house on Christmas morning - we'll see what Liv thinks then!


No comments:
Post a Comment