Last weekend, Travis and I took a trip to Quebec for our very good friend's wedding. We stayed in a town called Mt Tremblant, which is a little over an hour north of Montreal. It is a ski resort town, and is beautiful in the fall. We enjoyed shopping and a lot of time in the wine bar. We closed it down three nights in a row. We had a great time!
Travis and me in the village
This is our hotel

Travis and I have been great friends with Jamie since we were very young! We have had a lot of great memories together over the years!

Jamie & Travis having a great time!

Jamie was a beautiful bride!



Jamie & Rick in the wine bar enjoying friends and family!

Rick and his PIMP glass! It was the biggest wine glass I've ever seen!
We left Mt Tremblant and spent one night in Montreal. We stayed at the W.


This is our room. Yes, the shower was open to the room.

The lobby of the W.
And last but not least, we met up with one of my students in Montreal, and he took me for a ride in his Ferrari. In this picture, I'm clutching my purse in the passenger seat - holding on for dear life! It was a fun ride!
1 comment:
Looks like such a great time! That's awesome that you guys got to go! I freakin' love that hotel! Tell Jamie I said congrats. I met Rick with her at a wedding I photographed this past summer (she was a bridesmaid)... they seemed perfect for each other! Oh and off the subject, but Kenedey and Carson both had their first appt. at Dr. Hurst's office on Tues! It was great! Thanks for the referral!
Post a Comment