Yesterday, Grandma Cindy gave Olivia some stickers. These were Snow White stickers! Olivia was pretty excited! She got home from school today and decided to decorate. First she put some on Daddy's forehead (forgot to take photos of that), and then she decorated our couch and finally herself.

Then she went for the tattoo effect! Here she is with her stomach tattoo. Travis likened it to Tu Pac's "Thug Life" tattoo - I think that Snow White is slightly different. :) Check out her tight abs! :)

And here she is showing off her creativity! She was pretty proud of herself!
2 comments:
I don't know what type of "people" you all are friends with, but I think that I may have to take my girl away from you. I think she's gonna be TROUBLE.
Of course she's going to be trouble....she's our kid! :) You don't like the tats? We just wanted to start her out early!! :)
Post a Comment