Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Olivia had a full day today, so Travis and I decided to take the whole day off so we didn't miss anything! She went to school this morning and had a parade at 10am.

This is what she wore to school - she was so cute! She had this cute orange dress from this summer (that she didn't get to wear too much) so I put it on with black pants and a black turtleneck (also required for her Halloween costume). I thought she looked pretty cute! Here she is posing in the morning in her cute outfit! I'm not sure if she's practicing her Heisman trophy pose, or what!



Here she is at school, ready for the parade with her Daddy!

And with her mommy!
Olivia and her friend Ava - they're only 1 week apart and have been together since Olivia was 13 weeks old and Ava was 12 weeks old!


Olivia's teacher, Miss Aimee - Olivia loves her teachers!


Olivia also loves to read in the book corner at school!

Olivia in the parade with her daddy!


She is looking SO big!

Olivia and Meris! Olivia thinks that Meris is pretty cool!

Grandma Cindy also came to Olivia's parade (but I don't have a pic of them together), but she also brought her some goodies! Olivia got a princess balloon, and a box of goodies (including Papa's chex mix)! Olivia was so excited about the balloon, we had to leave it at school for the rest of the day! Surprisingly it was still there at the end of the day!

After school, I took Olivia over to see Great Grandma & Great Grandpa F and Great Grammie, to show off her costume - she was a BIG hit - of course! And I didn't take my camera in (oops!). Great Grammie was very happy to have Olivia over and of course wanted some of Grammie's cereal as soon as she got into her apartment! Silly girl! Grammie even gave her a baggie of it for her to take home!

Jeff & Rachel brought Joshua over to see his cousin, Olivia. She thinks he's pretty funny....and I'm not sure what Joshua thinks of Olivia! :)

The kids in their costumes!

Olivia with the kids from across the street! The angel is Miranda, and Olivia LOVES Miranda - she is our babysitter in training!
Grandma Sue & Grandpa Fred came over to hand out candy while we went around to the neighbors and to my mom's house. Of course I didn't get any pics of them togehter, but they had a good time handing out treats to all the kids! We actually had a good turnout this year and were able to hand out ALL of our candy!
And of course, Grandma Sue & Grandpa Fred had to bring Olivia some goodies too! They got her a new bath toy - and she LOVES it!
Olivia has wonderful Grandparents and they all spoil her rotten!

No comments: