Sunday, November 9, 2008

It snowed today!

UGH! Fall is officially over! It snowed today - YUCK!!! I hate winter....fall is my favorite, but it always turns into winter and that means snow. So, in order to help me live out my fall a little longer, I'm going to share pictures I took this week, when it was 70 degrees (almost all week). It was great - we played outside a bunch!











Here is Olivia talking on the phone with her dad!

4 comments:

dawn wilson said...

That phone call was way too cute!!!

Kate said...

She is probably the youngest person I have seen on a blue tooth.

Libby said...

She's a trendsetter! :) She'll get her own phone and blue tooth for her 5th birthday! :) NOT!

She just thinks it's the coolest thing! :)

Christi said...

She's adorable on the cell.

I love the picture with the fall leaves in the background, it is the one time of year I miss being up north.