Ever since this girl started moving, I just knew it was a matter of time before she got her first bump! Yesterday at daycare, she was trying to crawl under the exersaucer (who ever would have guessed she would try that?) and she bumped her head on the edge of it, and ended up with a bruise. My poor little girl. But I suppose this is just the first of many!
Below here, she doesn't seem to be too concerned by it!

And below you can see how she is going to further injure herself! She is now crawling, and then will sit up, and pull herself up on things and then try to balance on her knees. Oh yes, this is only the first of many bumps to come!
And of course, I couldn't end this post without her monthly photo. I can't believe that my little girl is already 7 months old! She is just getting so big, and is getting so much fun.

And last but not least, Olivia is really starting to feel a lot better. She has even gotten her appetite back and has been eating like a champ. We can really tell the difference when she starts feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment