Olivia is feeling much better and her massive appetite is back in full swing! She has been gobbling food down like crazy! We go to for her 9 month check up later today, and we'll let you know how she's doing in the growth & weight gain department.
Lately, as Olivia's hair has been growing, she's starting to get the little flip curl in the back. I'm hoping that this means that she'll have cute little girl curls. My niece Julia has the cutest curls, and I hope that Liv gets those as well. Travis had VERY straight hair as a kid, and I had pretty curly hair, so I'm hoping that she'll pick up the curls from me! So, here's a picture of her cute little curls!
Other fun updates, Liv loves to give hugs! This is probably one of my favorite things! But when we hug her, we often pat her on the back. Well...now when she gives hugs, she offers the pat back to us! It is the cutest thing! She is just so much fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment