Monday, May 21, 2007

Liv and her water table!

After Liv had so much fun on Thursday with the water table, we decided to go out and her one. She really enjoyed her new water table. She thought it was even better when she started getting grass in it. It came with two boats - which Liv had to have at least one in her hand the entire time. Little water wheel and tower, which Liv was pretty impressed with.

She enjoyed splashing around in the water, and got herself completely drenched. She also thought it was pretty funny when I would splash her.
A big smile from the girl!
I particularly like this picture, because if you notice, she isn't holding on to anything. She is just standing next to the table. Over the last few days, she has started to do this more frequently and for brief moments. She is getting very brave and even wants to start climbing on things. She just hasn't figured out the entire coordination thing yet. But I'm sure it will be soon!






No comments: