Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


We had a nice relaxing Father's Day. Liv and I made pancakes for Travis and even Liv enjoyed them! Olivia took a good nap in the morning, and Travis and I were able to jump in the pool for a couple of hours....alone! :) It was nice and relaxing. When Liv got up we went out for ice cream (and she loved it). We just hung out at home.

I said through my whole pregnancy that I wanted our child to get Travis' eyes, and I sure did luck out! This little lady has the prettiest blue eyes! Liv has been really getting adventurous lately! Yesterday she climbed into one of her small toy bins and played in there for about 20 minutes! She sat in there with her teddy bear for quite a while. She even was able to get out of it! I was pretty impressed! We really think that she'll be walking in no time. She has been standing alone a lot lately! She has even looked like she wanted to walk, but then drops down to crawl. So, I think that she's at least contemplating it.

She is such a happy little girl! We are so lucky to have her in our lives!

No comments: