Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Thank goodness for cousins with good fashion sense!

Olivia is a bit of a fashionista! She has a TON of clothes. Not only does she get new clothes that I buy or that my mom buys (a year early, on crazy sales), but she also gets all of Julia's clothes (which also includes all the clothes that my mom got a year ahead on sale)! So, this girl is never in a shortage of "what to wear". My sister loves to see her in outfits that were Julia's. It seems funny to me sometimes when I put her in outfits that Julia used to wear, and it seems like yesterday that Julia was that small! Where does the time go?

Here are a couple of pictures of Liv in one of Julia's outfits. This a cute little number with ladybugs on it. She always gets "ooohhhss and aahhhsss" at daycare with her cute outfits!
In this shot she is playing with my sliders (to cover my knees for softball).
This little jumper is too cute! I totally remember Julia wearing this!

This cute outfit isn't from cousin Julia, but from Grandma Betty & Grammie Maggie. Grandma Betty got her this cute sweater and top set. It came with a skirt, but it's too cool for that today, so she's wearing a pair of jeans that from Grammie Maggie (she probably paid $2 for these!) Grammie is the best bargain shopper we know! And here you can see Liv's toothy grin! Her teeth are really making her look so much older!
I hope that you've enjoyed these pictures. I know that my camera gets a workout, but I can't resist taking this girl's picture! She is just too darn cute!

No comments: