Friday, June 22, 2007

Julia at work

Okay, so this is "Princess Olivia's World", but occasionally another princess visits our palace. Princess Julia, complete in her Disney Princess pajamas came to visit on Monday. She always has a fun time playing with Liv's toys and books. This time Julia found Olivia's briefcase, which includes a cell phone, a watch, a calculator and some keys (Thanks Uncle Ed & Joyce!). Julia immediately put on the watch and grabbed the briefcase, and announced that she was going to work! I asked her where she worked, and she said "Ford". She put on her glasses, and I showed her to her new office (my office).

She then asked if she could check "the email". So, I locked the computer, and let her go to town. She was having a lot of fun. Then I could hear that she was "on the phone". This concerned me that she could have used one of my speed dials and called a co-worker of mine. But she hadn't....she was just calling her friend Clay. I then showed her how to use the headset, and she thought it was pretty fun. I hope she enjoyed her day working at "Ford".


No comments: