Today Olivia was in a goofy mood! Here she is wearing my shoes!

Her hair was extra curly since we didn't give her a bath last night after the ride home from the game. I just thought that she looked extra cute here - and much bigger than the baby I still think she is.

One of my other babies!

And I couldn't leave Shadow out!

This is where the real
goofiness begins! Here is Liv on her car. She got to laughing so much riding this today.

She would ride and then dive of the front of it and fall to the ground. The first time it was by accident, but she kept doing it. Then when I got the camera out to catch her - she didn't want to do it anymore. But she did have quite the laugh as she would try to ride closer to the camera and then laugh hysterically as I pushed her away with my feet!
1 comment:
Kanami sang imo blog. Daw spaghetti.
Post a Comment