Sunday, May 11, 2008

Go Tigers!

Yesterday we took Olivia to her first Tigers game. She was very well behaved and even seemed to enjoy some of it.



Here is Olivia with Travis outside Comerica Park before the game.

Olivia wasn't a big fan of "Paws". However, during the game - she would see him on the dug-out and call for him. It was pretty cute!
Then she wanted to ride the tigers (on the merry go round). However, once it started, she freaked out. She wouldn't let me go!

After it was all over - she was all smiles again! And was upset when we wouldn't let her ride it again! Maybe we'll try again next year!
We got to try out a few of the fun features on our new camera. Evidently I can zoom really close!


And I couldn't leave this guy out....
Yes, that's one of the finest tight ends in baseball. (I'm sorry - I realize this is a family blog - but I couldn't resist).
Olivia wasn't as impressed with Jeter as I was.

And here's Olivia getting down to the music during the game!




Miss blue eyes enjoying the game from the comfort of her Daddy's lap!
After the game was over - we go to the car and changed Olivia into her pajamas. We knew we didn't have long before she wilted. She is sporting the "Flock of Seagulls" hairstyle - which is often the case after the ponytail holder comes out!
As we hopped onto the highway - Olivia was jabbering one minute and then I turned around - and she was OUT! She slept the whole way home!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.