Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cookout, fireworks and fun with family!

Last weekend (yes, I realize that I'm a bit behind) we went to my sister's house for the weekend. They had a small summer-fest type of an event in their community with a parade and fireworks. We didn't do the parade with them, but we showed up in time for a cookout at their neighbor's house. We had a great time!

Below is a cute pic of Olivia (but aren't they all?)! Here is Olivia with her Papa (Lib's dad). He was leaving and she was giving kisses!
Here is Olivia scaling the slide! This girl is fearless!
Look Ma! No hands!
She LOVED the slide. We were going to wait until next year to get her a swing set and slide, but I'm sure she'd love to have one now!
Here is Travis, Olivia and Jimmy waiting for the fireworks to begin!
And here are the four of us!
Olivia was hugging Jimmy - so cute!
The kids like it when I take pictures of them with my camera and turn the viewfinder around so they can see themselves as I take pictures! They were too cute!
Kate, Jimmy & Olivia!


No comments: