Friday, June 13, 2008

Spoiled Olivia

At the end of May, Olivia's Grandpa Fred & Grandma Sue came to visit for the weekend. As always they spoil Olivia with something new! She got a new Backyardigan's boat - which she bathes with every night.

Since she doesn't get to see them as often as she might like - we are always concerned on how long it will take for her to warm up to them. But this time, she warmed right up! She was excited to see them and even remembered their names. Sometimes she calls her Grandpa Fred - Grandma Fred - we always laugh and then Olivia does too!

Below is a picture of Olivia and her grandparents. Below is a picture of Olivia - and here I think that she looks a little more like me (for once).
This is what I got when I asked Olivia to smile big! :) I have so many pictures of me when I was this age - making the same face.

Lovin' on Grandma! Olivia had most fun with the bag that her gift came in.
And a picture of her burn on her lip. :(
And finally - a picture of Olivia and Mommy! We rarely ever get pictures of us together, since I'm usually behind the camera.


No comments: