We spent Father's day at my sister's house and enjoyed family time. The kids play so well together and it's fantastic! They played for quite a while out on the swing set. Olivia really likes to go high on the swing now - she's getting so big.

Going high!


All three kids. Olivia is doing really well on the big-kid swing - but she can't go as high - or should I say - I can't handle her going very high yet.

I think that Olivia is doing "Wheels on the bus" here!

Travis is such a great dad! I could not ask for a better partner in this adventure. Olivia has her daddy wrapped right around her finger. He takes such great care of us! Since August - I've had a 40 minute commute for work (each way) and Travis has stepped right up and taken on so much! He gets Olivia up in the morning and takes her to daycare, he picks her up from daycare at the end of the day, gets her home, gives her a snack and starts dinner. I walk in the door and I get to play with my daughter, then eat dinner. He usually gives her a bath and then I put her to bed. Before we head to be he always packs Olivia's lunch for the next day. I'm lucky that he's so involved! Okay - I'll stop....but he is a great dad and a wonderful husband and friend!

Kate and her kids!

This one is my favorite of the three of them - I just LOVE Julia's face! :)

It started to rain after we spent some time outside. The kids had fun outside - here's Julia watching the rain come down!

Olivia having a snack! She's getting so big!

This is what Olivia looks like most of the time - her hair is a wreck (and I just love this smile)! My mom and dad would probably say that she takes after me like this - when I was little, my mom would do my hair, send me out and 5 minutes later I'd come back a mess! Kate on the other hand would come back at the end of the day and not a hair would be out of place! :)

These two look like "What....I wasn't doing anything!?!?!?"
They were cute playing on the stairs together - and Olivia is getting so good at the stairs!

Julia reading quietly (just like Kate used to do).

Grammie reading to Julia.

No comments:
Post a Comment