Friday, September 26, 2008

Olivia's first trip to the dentist!

Olivia had her first dentist appointment this week. I was really unsure how it would all go. Travis was convinced that she'd do great - but I was concerned that she might not behave so well.

Travis won this round - and she was a CHAMP!! Of course I forgot my camera, but I did have my cell phone and took the following photos (yes, I'm one of those moms).

The dental hygienist who worked on Olivia, is the same one I use and have used since I was a little kid - probably around 3 or 4. She always made going to the dentist fun and now I don't really mind it. She was so good with Olivia. She let her play with the gloves, the suction tube and everything. Olivia even gave Sandy a hug when she was all done!

Olivia riding the chair up and down!

Getting water squirted in her mouth - she also thought that was pretty cool!
Being a big girl and letting Sandy count her teeth!

Playing with the suction tube.
I can't believe how good she did!




3 comments:

Touch of Love Photography said...

TOO cute! Where did you take her? I have Carson scheduled for his first appt at the end of the month, however, I would rather take him somewhere, where I KNOW they are good with kids! If you don't mind, let me know! Thanks Lib! My email is: karicarpenter2002@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love the gloves!

Kate said...

I am so proud of her! Julia was really good at her first appointment too. Isn't it funny that Olivia is going to the same dentist that you have gone to all of your life? I think that's funny. But I have only had 2 dentists in my lifetime.