Friends of mine from Indiana, John & Jill Briles have been going through an unthinkable journey with their youngest, Chrissy. She has been having one complication after another since February and now her body is shutting down. Chrissy is their youngest child, and a sweet girl. I remember her when she was a small little 2 year old with beautiful curls. She would come to our study group sessions and sit in the corner and color.
My heart aches for them as they are preparing to take her home from the hospital to let her pass away in comfortable surroundings. Please say a prayer for Chrissy and for their entire family. You can see her blog below.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/chrissybriles
**UPDATE - I forgot to mention that she is only 11 years old. **
Happy Early Valentine's Day!
13 years ago


1 comment:
My heart goes out to them. I will keep them in my prayers. I hope their faith keeps them sustained during this tough time.
Post a Comment