Monday, September 15, 2008

Raina

Last weekend we went to a favorite local toy store to get a gift for a friend. Whenever we're there, if Olivia is good, she can get a new toy. Last time she got a "Groovy Girl" - these are dolls that are soft (like a stuffed animal). She loved her new "baby" and named her Tabby.

So, when we were there last weekend, we told Olivia she could get another one. Since we like to let her learn her independence, we let her pick one out herself. Now, there were a lot of pretty princess dolls, fairies, jungle girls, surfers and all kinds of fun girls. Does Olivia pick out one of those? Of course not! She picks out the girl with short hot pink and black hair, with fish-net stockings and black leather boots (or as I like to call them, hooker boots). Seriously, I should have just gotten her one of those trampy Bratz dolls. I can't believe this doll. And Olivia loves her new doll, "Raina". We tried to get her to switch the doll, but she wouldn't have it. So, welcome Raina to our family!

No comments: