Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dance Class

This fall, we enrolled Olivia in a "Mommy & Me" dance class. She really enjoys it and loves to practice the songs at home. Occasionally it is a "Grammie and Me" class - for when my students are in town and I can't go. Last week my mom went with Olivia and Travis went to take pictures.
Below she is running around the outside of the circle, all by herself! The first week, I had to go with her (as did most of the Mommy's).













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her smile is so full of life...I'm sure you and Travis are having tons of fun with her. She is precious!

P.S. You & Travis are the cutest :)

Heather said...

Hey Libby, love the dance class pic's! Where do you and Liv take them at in Jackson? P.S. thanks for the the link to the backgrounds, I updated ours too! If you get a minute could you send me a pic of your rocker?

Heather