I wasn't too excited about staying at home, but I knew that having the month of July off sounded pretty nice. So, we'll see how long I stay off, but day 1 has been good!
I told Travis last week that this could be a great blessing in disguise. Since I would be at home with Liv, I would likely get to see her first steps. Well, this little girl didn't waste any time!
On Friday evening while Travis was mowing the lawn, Olivia took 5 steps right to me! I was so excited, I made Travis come inside so he could see. She then took 5 steps right to him! It was a great moment! We were so excited! We were clapping and laughing and hugging our brilliant little girl! She was pretty impressed with herself as well, each time she'd take a few steps, she would break out in laughter!
So, we've been practicing, but she knows that she can move rather quickly on all fours! We're enjoying our time together and are looking forward to Liv's first birthday!


1 comment:
Congratulations to the proud parents Libby and Travis, Yeah Olivia you are walking! I loved all of the pictures they are precious, especially the ones with Rusty!! Enjoy your 4th of July!
Post a Comment