Since I'm not working, I have been way too busy to blog. So sorry! We have such busy schedules! :) Anyway, I wanted to update with some photos of Liv over the last week.

This picture is Travis showing Liv her "birth book". These are photos of her first hours and days.

Here is Liv on her birthday for her "mini-party" that we had here at home on the actual day!

Olivia is showing off her new kitchen to Aunt Nichole! Liv loves this kitchen and we can't hardly get her away from it!

Here is Liv on the phone with her Daddy! She loves to "talk" on the phone when her Daddy calls, she laughs and smiles as he talks to her. This time she took my phone and walked off with it. She's also got food in her mouth...we'll work on the manners - talking with your mouth full.

And here is some cheese! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment