I announced a few weeks ago that Olivia had taken her first steps. Then it dawned on me that I had not gotten a photo of it. I got video, but not a single photo. So, here are a few pictures of Liv getting around.

The above photo is one of Liv's preferred methods for getting around. She doesn't just crawl, but she will just crawl around just on her knees. She is very silly!

Here is Liv walking to the door. She has the "drunken sailor" walk right now, a little stagger and the hands up for balance. It's fun to watch! Every day she takes more and more steps. Tonight, when she heard her bath, she walked into the bathroom and up to the tub...she was ready!
Below are just a few pictures of our cute little girl! She is so full of personality and talks about her "Dada" a lot! We are really enjoying our little hiatus together!

No comments:
Post a Comment