As I was making my pile of what needed to be washed, Liv decided to cuddle up into it. She really likes the pink striped velour outfit (near her head). It is very soft! So, I started to pile clothes on top of her, and she would crawl out of them to play peek-a-boo with me! She thought this was great!
The below photo is of dinner tonight. We made tacos and Spanish rice. I didn't really think that Liv would like the rice....she has always spit rice out before. But we continue to try things over and over and over again! Well..she must just love the flavor in Spanish rice, because that little girl ate more rice than I did! She was just shoveling it in! As you can see...she wasn't wearing a bib. I decided it was probably easier to just strip her than clean off a bib! As much of a mess as this is, I'm betting that we'll have an even bigger "mess" in the morning. :) We'll see how Liv does with Mexican food!


No comments:
Post a Comment