
Our oldest "child" turned 5 today! Yes, our boy Rusty is getting up there in age! I remember when he was just a scrawny little pup from a dirty farm in Ohio. We almost didn't take him because he wasn't "friendly" enough! I must have cuddled him a bit too much, because now he is overly friendly!

He has been so great with Olivia. I've put in a few photos of them together over the last year. He just took to her right when she came home and has just loved on her ever since! I think that they will be great friends!
Rusty was treated this evening to a can of "meaty" dog food...as apposed to his regular diet of dry Science Diet! And since it was his birthday, Shadow wasn't left out, and she also dined on the "birthday dinner".
Olivia must have known that it was his birthday

today too because she also fed him a few goldfish, some graham crackers and part of her grilled cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment